Pioneers of Iria – Dungeons
There are four new dungeons located in Iria: Karu Forest Ruins, Maiz Prairie Ruins, Longa Desert Ruins and Par Ruins. All of them belong to a new type of dungeon called ruins. Longa and Par are beginner-level dungeons for elves and giants, respectively. They are generally easier than Karu and Maiz in Rano. There are also underground passages in Connus and Physis with treasure chests.
In addition to the discovery of these new dungeons in Iria, Alby advanced is now available for players who want a challenge. It is one of the hardest dungeons, especially to solo, and is considered a step up from Rabbie advanced. For those that want to test their speed in killing bosses, Boss Rush is now available for Ciar and Runda dungeons.
Ruins, a New Type of Dungeon
Karu, Maiz, Longa and Par are all ruins. They do not uses passes like dungeons in Uladh. Instead you have to offer items similar to gifting NPCs. To enter more difficult versions of each dungeon, you must use items acquired from lower difficulty versions of the same dungeon. For Karu and Maiz, this would be shining body pieces from monsters in the normal version of the dungeon. For Longa, you will need special arrows from the boss. For Par, there is only one harder version, which uses a snow crystal. Completion of Karu and Maiz are required to obtain Ice Spear and Final Hit.
Karu, Maiz and Longa are roaming dungeons that move every week. You will need to find the entrance via L-rodding. The first person to discover the entrance after it moves receives a (non-unique) discoverer title. You will also receive an enchant scroll as a reward. The location of the dungeon will then be visible on the mini map to all players.
- Karu Forest Ruins Discoverer: +20 int, +20 luck, -50 hp, +20 mp
- Unfamiliar (r8 prefix, shield-only): -5 def, +5% repair fee, +4 min if exploration level over 1, +4 max if exploration level over 5, +10% crit with Karu Forest Ruins Discoverer title equipped
- Maiz Prairie Ruins Discoverer: +30 str, +10 will, +10 luck, -30 hp, -30 mp, -30 sp
- Secret (r8 prefix, weapon-only): +6 max and +6 min with Maiz Prairie Ruins Discoverer title equipped, +5% bal, -5% crit, +10% repair fee
- Longa Desert Ruins Discoverer: +10 mp, +10 sp, +20 int, +20 dex, -20 str, -5 will, -5 luck
- Mirage (r9 prefix, ranged weapon-only): +4 min, +8 max and -6 def with Longa Desert Ruins Discoverer title equipped, +10 luck, -10% repair fee
These three dungeons also possess another special property. In addition to normal and trigger rooms, there are five special types of rooms:
- Recovery: Sets of monsters will alternate between normal and resting mode every 10-15 seconds. When resting, they will lose aggro and slowly regain HP, but wounds are not healed. They also cannot be attacked.
- Roulette: Hitting the switch in the middle of the room results in 3 sets of monsters in resting mode. Hitting the switch again makes one set active and the other two sets disappear. You may sketch monsters while they are in resting mode.
- Slowly mobbing: One set on monsters spawn in normal mode and two sets in resting mode. Over time, the other two sets will gradually become active as well.
- Vanishing: Opposite of slowly mobbing, three sets of normal mode monsters spawn at the same time and gradually vanish over time.
- Chest and trigger: Opening the treasure chest will spawn 3 sets of monsters in resting mode and 4 triggers at each corner similar to a trigger room. Hitting one of the triggers will cause all triggers to disappear (unless nothing happens) and one of the following to happen: 1) All monsters disappear; 2) One set becomes active, the other 2 disappear; 3) Each set becomes gradually active; 4) One set disappears, the other 2 gradually becomes active
Note that Par does not have these types of rooms and has a structure similar to those in Uladh.
For Karu and Maiz, if you enter a dungeon using a relic fragment (body part from a monster), the boss will be that same monster with that body part glowing. If you obtain a glowing body part as a drop, you may use this for an even harder version of the dungeon. There is a collection book that requires you to retrieve all shining body parts from one monster, resulting in a shining artifact reward. This will be essential for Ice Spear page collection.
The type of monsters, spawning patterns, number of floors, bosses and rewards will vary greatly depending on both the item used and the monster type. Notable end chest rewards include CP-reducing enchants for armors, various skill books for training, and clothes for Nao.
While there are no goddess statues in Iria, there is a relic at the beginning of each floor that serves the same function. Touching it will enable you to revive at the last statue in the dungeon should you fall in combat.
You can find specific details of the length, spawn patterns and rewards for the various forms of Karu, Maiz, Longa and Par at Mabinogi World Wiki. I will mainly be focusing on the types of monsters and a general overview.
Karu Forest Ruins
Karu Forest Ruins is a moving dungeon that is found in Karu Forest in Rano. There are 33 versions of this dungeon: normal, 26 parts, 5 shining artifacts, and 1 for Final Hit.
- Stone mimic: Multiaggro, 160 hp, 200 exp
- Mask goblin: Single aggro, 210 hp, 2 def, 5 prot, 180 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Mask goblin (armor): Single aggro, 260 hp, 225 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Mask goblin archer: Multiaggro, 230 hp, 200 exp; Uses smash, counter, ranged attack and magnum shot
- Pot spider: Multiaggro, 200 hp, 3 def, 5 prot, 125 exp; Small detect range
- Stone hound: Single aggro, 310 hp, 7 def, 8 prot, 250 exp; Uses smash and counter; Similar to wolves
- Stone bison: Multiaggro, 410 hp, 7 def, 11 prot, 320 exp; Similar to gorgons with no PD
- Stone zombie: Multiaggro, 470 hp, 7 def, 17 prot, 375 exp; HS2, NS3, MR3 (HS2, NS2, MR2 for Suspicious); Uses counter and smash; Wide sight range, but moves slow
- Stone imp: Multiaggro, 510 hp, 11 def, 20 prot, 500 exp; Uses smash, counter and windmill; Similar to skeletons
- Skeleton ghost (parts dungeon): Multiaggro, 100~130 atk, 11 def, 19 prot, 1000 exp; Uses FB, IB, LB, smash, counter and windmill
- Gold mask ghost (parts dungeon): Single aggro, 1050 hp, 90~130 atk, 6 def, 34 prot, 1100 exp; HS2, NS2, MR2
Normal Boss and Parts Dungeon Mid-Boss
- Stone horse keeper: Multiaggro, 1550 hp, 1500 exp; HS2, NS2, MR2; Uses smash, counter and poison attack
- Stone horse: Multiaggro, 550 hp, 900 exp; HS2, NS2, MR1; Uses smash, counter and windmill; Wide sense range
Some monsters will have ‘Suspicious’ title by their name. These monsters will drop items for the ‘parts’ versions of this dungeon, but will be more difficult to defeat. Suspicious monsters are also multiaggro even if their normal version is not.
Using the parts dropped by Suspicious monsters will create a version with harder monsters. This dungeon ends with a boss with a shining part same as the one you dropped. Defeating this boss may drop a shining part. Do not use shining parts to enter as it will put you into a normal version. All shining parts for a particular monster should be grouped into a collection book obtained via a level 11-15 exploration quest from the quest board, resulting in a shining artifact. Do not complete the quest or the artifact will be taken from you. There are 5 parts for pot spider and stone hound, 4 parts for stone bison and 6 parts for stone zombie and stone imp.
Using a shining artifact to enter the dungeon will result in the hardest version of Karu. The bosses in these dungeons are the only monsters that may drop a page required for Ice Spear and they all have at least level 2 of each PD.
Completion of Karu is also required for Final Hit. You may do this in a party, however completion only counts for the party leader. In the boss room, 3 goblin swordsmen await you. They multiaggro and dual wield swords.
Maiz Prairie Ruins
Maiz Prairie Ruins is a moving dungeon situated somewhere in Maiz Prairie in Rano. There are 6 versions of this dungeon: normal, 3 parts, shining artifact, and 1 for Final Hit. The normal version is one long floor, similar to Math normal in length. Soloing is difficult here and even with a party, Maiz is not a pushover due to many mixed rooms. The method of obtaining parts and creating the shining artifact is similar to that of Karu, however it only exists for stone gargoyles and the quest to make the artifact requires exploration level 16.
- Stone mimic
- Green skeleton ghost: Multiaggro, 410 hp, 70~100 atk, 15 def, 15 prot, 700 exp; Uses FB, IB, LB and counter; Wide detect range and fast attack/movement
- Blue skeleton ghost: Multiaggro, 510 hp, 70~110 atk, 15 def, 15 prot, 800 exp; Uses FB, IB, LB and counter; Small detect range
- White skeleton ghost: Multiaggro, 610 hp, 80~120 atk, 15 def, 15 prot, 900 exp; Uses FB, IB, LB and counter; Small detect range
- Red skeleton ghost: Multiaggro, 710 hp, 90~130 atk, 15 def, 15 prot, 1000 exp; Uses FB, IB, LB and counter; Wide detect range and fast attack/movement
- Fighter slate: Multiaggro, 710 hp, 80~140 atk, 11 def, 31 prot, 800 exp; Uses smash and counter; Similar to goblins
- Archer slate: Multiaggro, 610 hp, 80~120 atk, 10 def, 30 prot, 900 exp; Uses smash, counter, ranged attack and magnum shot
- Stone zombie (shining artifact dungeon): Different version from Karu; Multiaggro, 570 hp, 800 exp; HS1, NS2, MR2; Uses smash and counter; Wide detect range, fast movement
- Queen slate (shining artifact dungeon): Single aggro, 550 hp, 11 def, 30 prot, 1000 exp; Uses smash and counter; Stats double when ensembled with king slate
- King slate (shining artifact dungeon): Single aggro, 400 hp, 11 def, 30 prot, 1100 exp; Uses smash and counter; Stats double when ensembled with queen slate
- Stone gargoyle: Single aggro, 2010 hp, 200~250 atk , 1 def, 30 prot, 2200 exp; HS1, NS1, MR1; Uses smash, counter and flying (stomp)
Parts dungeon boss rooms have 3 stone gargoyles with the that part shining, all single aggro with increased stats. The shining stone gargoyle for the shining artifact dungeon boss is even stronger, but with the same levels of PD.
The Final Hit version of Maiz is 3 floors long and can be completed in a party similar to Karu. However, the completion only registers for the party leader. The monsters are the same as in normal. In the boss room, 3 goblin sword masters await you. Not only can they dual wield, but they also have Final Hit. Magic counter is an easy way to defeat them.
Longa Desert Ruins
The last of the roaming dungeons, Longa Desert Ruins, can be found somewhere in the vast Longa Desert in Connus. It is swarming with insects and undead monsters. There are 5 versions of this dungeon: normal, 3 jeweled arrows, and guardian (magic arrow). The normal version is the easiest in Iria and with only 1 floor, it is considered a beginner dungeon for new elves. It is a great place to level windmill early on due to the abundance of easy monsters with high CP. It is sometimes known as the diet dungeon since berries drop often.
- Old sand mimic: Multiaggro, 70 hp, 4~6 atk, 80 exp
- Small emerald scarab: Single aggro, 50 hp, <8 atk, 70 exp
- Small blue python: Single aggro, 80 hp, 90 exp
- Small stone mask: Single aggro, 90 hp, 80 exp; Uses FB
- Ruin guardian: 550 hp, 600 exp; Uses ranged attack, magnum shot and mirage missile while on horse; Uses smash, counter and windmill when knocked off
- Ruin guardian horse: 200 exp; Resummoned by ruin guardian if defeated; Disappears shortly after defeat of ruin guardian
The ruin guardian drops three types of arrows: amethyst, emerald and topaz. All 3 jeweled arrow dungeons are 3 floors long with sand mimics, stone masks, and various types of scarabs, pythons and armor hounds. All monsters are single aggro and have less than 300 hp. The boss is a magic golem that is similar to the small golem in Fiodh normal. However, it can only be damaged with the arrows used to enter the dungeon. This magic golem drops a magic arrow.
Using the magic arrow, you may enter the hardest version of Longa, which ramps up the difficulty level on par with Peaca. It is also 3 floors long, with about 10 rooms on each floor. Each room has an excessive amount of monsters and each floor becomes increasingly more difficult.
Guardian Dungeon Monsters
- Sand mimic
- Red/black/white mummy servant: Multiaggro, 1200/1600/2000 hp, 20 def, 40/45/50 prot, 1000 exp; HS2, NS2, MR2; Uses smash, counter and windmill; Similar to zombie
- Brown/green/blue lizard witch: Multiaggro, 1000/1200/1400 hp, 10 def, 30/35/40 prot, 600/700/800 exp; HS2, MR2 (Brown only has HS1); Uses FB, IB, LB, smash,counter and windmill; Similar to stone horse keeper
- Brown/black/white ghost servant: Multiaggro, 1600/1800/2000 hp, 20 def, 30/35/40 prot, 800 exp; HS2, NS2; Uses FB, IB, LB, smash, counter, windmill and teleport; Similar to ghost
- Brown/black/white ruin gargoyle: Multiaggro, 1500/1800/2000 hp, 30 def, 30/35/40 prot, 800/900/1000 exp; NS1, MR1; Uses smash, counter and flying (stomp); Similar to stone gargoyle
Guardian Dungeon Boss
- Ruin guardian (strong): 5000 hp, 20 prot, 3600 exp, 1680 exploration exp; HS2, NS2, MR2; Uses ranged attack, magnum shot and mirage missile while on horse; Uses smash, counter and windmill when knocked off; Can only be damaged using magic arrows
- Ruin guardian horse (strong): 1800 exp; Uses smash and windmill; Resummoned by ruin guardian if defeated; Disappears shortly after defeat of ruin guardian; Can only be damaged using magic arrows
- Magic golem (x4): Does not require magic arrows
Different from Karu, Maiz and Longa, Par is a stationary dungeon situated northeast of the giant hometown of Vales. It is considered a beginner dungeon for novices. There are two versions of this dungeon: normal and snow crystal. While not overly difficult, the boss of the snow crystal dungeon holds one of the most prized possessions in Erinn – the ice rose.
- Old ice mimic: Multiaggro, 80 exp
- White wicked penguin: Multiaggro, 70 hp, 55 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Bandersnatch: Multiaggro, 15 hp, 100+ def, 80 exp; Uses smash and counter; Easily defeated using stomp
- Small ice worm: 100 hp, 80 exp
- Snow imp (treasure): Single aggro, 770 exp; Uses smash and counter; Drops gold/mythril ores and ingots
- Giant bandersnatch: 700 hp, 600 exp; Uses smash and counter; Really slow movement, lower defence than regular bandersnatch; Spawns with 6 bandersnatch
Snow crystals occasionally drop from the end chests of Par normal. Using this item creates a harder dungeon with the difficulty level of Alby intermediate. The dungeon is 3 floors long, with a chest room on the 2nd floor.
Snow Crystal Dungeon Monsters
- Ice mimic: Multiaggro, 220 exp
- Shrieker: Single aggro, Uses smash
- Snow imp: Single aggro, 200 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Snow imp (strong): Multiaggro, 520 exp; Uses FB, smash and counter
- Snow imp (treasure)
- Ice hyena: Multiaggro; Uses smash, counter
- Snow zombie: Multiaggro, 100+ def; MR3; Uses smash and counter
- Bandersnatch (strong): Multiaggro, 100+ def; MR3; Uses smash, counter and windmill
- Ice bison: Multiaggro; Uses smash and counter
- Ice bear: Multiaggro, 350 hp, 520 exp; Uses smash and counter
Snow Crystal Dungeon Boss
- Wendigo: Acts like a golem. HS2, NS2, MR2; Uses stomp
Obtaining the ice rose from the mirror witch is a difficult task. Inside one of these 9 treasure boxes on the 2nd floor is a 1/1 durability unrepairable flute, which can only be equipped by a human. Entering the boss room, you must kill the Wendigo using only an icicle that drops from the ceiling when it uses stomp attack. Only giants will be able to complete this task since they are the only race that can equip the icicle. The mirror witch will then appear.
- Mirror witch: Uses chain casting, IB, IS, ice hug (?), healing
She will create mirrors around the boss room and move from mirror to mirror. During this time, you will need to play the ice flute successfully to break the barriers protecting the mirrors. After the barriers are down, all mirrors must be destroyed, upon which she will get really angry at you. At this point, all her stats will greatly increase. Defeating her now will result in a small chance in obtaining the ice rose. Good luck, fellow adventurers.
Connus Underground Maze
Located underneath Longa Desert in Connus lies an extensive maze. It is technically not a dungeon, but a field of rooms linked by a series of tunnels. Adventurers may find lots of rare treasures here, as well as the field boss Ifrit. The entrance to the underground maze, also known as Ant Hell, lies hidden somewhere in the areas of Longa Desert where there are sand storms. You can either use L-rods to find the entrance or sometimes you will fall in accidentally. Keep this in mind if you are merely passing through. Even if you die, relog or change channels, you will remain in the maze since it is considered a field and not a dungeon. The only ways to escape the maze are via continent move, goddess/waxen wings, or making your way to the middle of the map. Leaving through here, you will end up in Elans Valley, northwest of Filia.
It is easy to get lost in the winding paths. So it is advised that you bring a map with you. The red dots show the entrances to the maze. Respawn points are shown as purple dots. You cannot use campfires inside the maze.
The yellow areas on the map are sealed off by barriers, which are highlighted in blue. To break these barriers and enter the sealed areas, you must satisfy a certain requirement, which are shown in the form of a riddle. Since the requirement will constantly change, if you cannot open it, you could wait for it to change. Possible requirements include:
- Possessing certain skill ranks – i.e. Ice Spear r6+, Herbalism r9+
- Using a certain title – i.e. Fire Arrow title
- Shouting a certain phrase
- Having a certain stat for spirit weapons – i.e. soc 30+
- In a certain state – i.e. deadly, potion poisoned
- Having certain items in inventory – i.e. 10 advanced feather
- Attaining a certain level – i.e. exploration level 25
Using L-rods, you can find various types herbs and ores.
Monsters are scattered throughout the maze. They have an extremely low chance to drop treasure keys for the treasure chests located at the green dots on the map. Keys will drop from your inventory if you leave the maze. The rewards from the treasure boxes include gold, powders, wines, potions, weapons and enchanted equipment, and blueprints and patterns. Most monsters you encounter will be under 100 hp and multiaggro.
- White cave bat
- Yellow cave bat
- Grey cave bat
- Young cave millipede
- Cave millipede
- White ant
- Yellow ant
- Red ant
- Cave mask goblin: Single aggro, 350 hp, 300 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Desert ghost warrior (weak): Multiaggro, 210 hp, 280 exp; Uses smash, counter and windmill
- Desert ghost warrior (strong): Multiaggro, 480 hp, 520 exp; HS2, MR1; Uses smash, counter and windmill
- Salamander: Multiaggro, 2000 hp, 50~150 atk, 50 prot, 1800 exp; HS1, NS1, MR1; Uses FB, smash and counter
Giant Field Boss
- Ifrit: 150000 hp, 300~600 atk, 14 def, 50 prot, 200000 exp, 20000 exploration exp, 16000g reward; HS2, NS2, MR2; Uses counter, stomp and windmill; Spawns with salamanders
Physis Underground Tunnels
To reach Physis from Rano, you must traverse a series of underground tunnels located at Nubes Mountain. There is a north and a south tunnel, with the field Solea in the middle. Solea is a great place to sit and enjoy the ocean view. The underground tunnels are basically the same in principle as the Connus underground maze. In addition, even if you transform to paladin or dark knight, there will be no cutscene movie.
The maps of the north and south tunnels are shown below.
The magic barriers are labelled in blue, separating the yellow sealed areas. Light green dots are treasure chest rooms, while dark green dots are base herb patches.
- White spider
- Cave rat: Single aggro, 180 hp, 150 exp
- Young Nubes earthworm:
- Nubes earthworm
- Yellow cave bat
- Grey cave bat
- White ant
- Yellow ant
- Goblin keeper
- Goblin keeper archer
- Satyr: Single aggro, 850 hp, 40~50 atk, 20 prot, 1100 exp; HS2, NS3, MR3; Uses smash, counter and windmill
Alby is not a walk in the park any more. Alby advanced is one of the hardest dungeons in Erinn, with monsters that have 2000~3000 hp and high defence and protection. Monsters generally only have low levels of heavy stander, so they are vulnerable to advanced magic and ranged attacks. Adv1 is 3 floors long, while Adv3 and Adv unlimited are 2 floors long.
The solo version of this dungeon is different than other dungeons. You will not receive a key from the boss. Instead, you must weave your own keys using larva cocoons dropped by larvae in the dungeon. There is a spinning wheel in the boss room for your convenience. Each try for making the key requires 5 cocoons. Minimum rank needed to create the keys is rank B weaving. 99% success rate is easily obtainable with high dex. It is possible to make 8 keys to open all chests in the end chest room.
How to Obtain a Pass
- Adv1: Alby adv
- Adv3: Spider fighter, spider archer, spider soldier, spider ranger, spider warrior, Ciar adv, all Alby except beginner
- Adv unlimited: Spider fighter, spider archer, spider soldier, spider ranger, spider warrior, Ciar adv, all Alby except beginner, beetle wolf
- Black poison spider: Multiaggro, 1900 hp, 30~80 atk, 10 def, 30 prot, 2000 exp; Uses poison attack; Wide detect range
- Yellow vespid: Multiaggro, 600 hp, 40~70 atk, 600 exp; Uses smash, counter and windmill
- White vespid: Multiaggro, 700 hp, 40~70 atk, 700 exp; Uses smash, counter and windmill
- Red vespid: Multiaggro, 600 hp, 40~70 atk, 700 exp; Uses smash, counter and windmill
- Spider fighter: Single aggro, 2000 hp, 60~120 atk, 1 def, 51 prot, 2400 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Spider archer: Multiaggro (1:2), 1800 hp, 50~100 atk, 0 def, 50 prot, 2300 exp; Uses ranged attack, magnum shot and counter
- Spider soldier: Single aggro, 2600 hp, 60~150 atk, 1 def, 51 prot, 2700 exp; Uses smash and counter
- Spider ranger: Multiaggro (1:2), 2500 hp, 0 def, 50 prot, 2600 exp; Uses ranged attack, magnum shot, smash and counter
- Spider warrior: Single aggro, 2950 hp, 50 prot, 3000 exp; Uses smash, counter, ranged attack and magnum shot; Similar to hollow knights
- Larva (green/brown): Single aggro, 950/1050 exp; Drops larva cocoon
- Beetle wolf (yellow): Single aggro, 2000 hp, 50~80 atk, 50 prot, 2200 exp; HS1; Uses smash and counter
- Beetle wolf (white): Single aggro, 3000 hp, 60~90 atk, 50 prot, 2600 exp; HS1; Uses smash and counter
- Grendel (white/brown): Single aggro, 2500 hp, 10 def, 15 prot, 2300/2600 exp; HS1; Uses smash and counter
Mid-boss (unlimited only)
- Spider web mummy (x4): Multiaggro (1:2), 2900 hp, 70~100 atk, 50 prot, 2900 exp; HS1, NS1, MR1; Uses FB, IB, LB, counter and windmill
- Arachne: 6050 hp, 4500 exp; HS2, NS2; Uses chain casting, LB, IS, thunder, web attack; Summons 5 young black poison spiders at a time
- Young black poison spider: Multiaggro, 150 hp, 50~60 atk, 50 exp; Uses poison attack; Wide sense range and very fast movement
Adv3: Giant gold spider, 6 spider warrior
- Giant gold spider: Multiaggro, 6600 hp, 50 prot, 4300 exp; HS2, NS1
Adv unlimited: 3 giant gold spider
Stuff you want!
- Fine/finest leather (grendel)
- Larva cocoon (larva)
- Alkaleido starlight robe (spider web mummy)
- Dragon felix helm (giant gold spider)
- Alby adv passes (spider fighter, spider archer, spider soldier, spider ranger, spider warrior, beetle wolf)
End chest rewards
- Dustin silver knight helm
- Enchants: Green scar, Artless, Splendid
- Enchants: Sheep raising, Intricate, Stiff, Fierce, Nature, Destructive
- Wooden needle: r8 prefix, only on wooden weapons and armor, +8 max if CM over r5, +4 max if CM over r8, +6 crit, -16 dex
- Enchants: Sheep raising, Intricate, Stiff, Fierce, Nature, Destructive
- Metal needle: rA prefix, only on metal weapons and armor, +6 max if level over 32, +2 min if level over 24, +2 crit if level over 16, -12 max if RM over r9
Want to challenge yourself and see how fast you can defeat boss monsters? How about seeing where you stand among other players? Boss rush is a solo-type dungeon where you will have to battle your way through 5 bosses, from easiest to hardest. You will not get any exp or drops from the monsters. However, there will be an end chest for you, including enchants and possibly enchant collection books.
There are two types of boss rush: Ciar and Runda. To enter, you must obtain a boss rush pass. These are dropped in the end chest of all levels of the corresponding dungeon and lasts for 6 hours. You can also trade these passes. The dungeon itself is just a goddess statue, a boss room and the end chest room. You will not have to battle any other monsters but the bosses themselves.
Ciar Boss Rush
- Round 1: [Ciar normal] Golem, 6 metal skeleton
- Round 2: [Ciar basic] Golem (dark green), 6 metal skeleton (light armor)
- Round 3: [Ciar inter4] Golem (red), golem (blue), 6 metal skeleton (light armor)
- Round 4: [Ciar adv] Golem (small, lighter), golem (small, darker), 2 giant lightning sprite
- Round 5: Golem (white), 4 bugbear
- Golem (white): 6000 hp, <200 atk, ~30 prot; NS2, MR2; Uses smash, windmill, stomp, life drain, explosion; Summons 5 small golem (Ciar beginner)
Ciar Boss Rush end chest
- Math adv passes
- Enchant scrolls: Honorable, Look_expensive, Strong
- Enchant collection books 1, 2, 4, 5, 7
Runda Boss Rush
- Round 1: [Runda normal] Cyclops (white), 2 pirate skeleton (red), 2 pirate skeleton (blue), 2 flying swords (Runda)
- Round 2: [Runda basic] 2 kitty knight (black), 3 kitty knight (small brown), 2 kitty knight (large brown)
- Round 3: [Runda siren] Siren, sahuagin fighters, sahuagin soldiers, sahuagin rangers, sahuagin warriors
- Round 4: [Runda adv] Cyclops (blue), 4 skeleton captain, 2 flying sword (Runda)
- Round 5: Cyclops (red), 4 black ship rat
- Cyclops (red): 7500~8000 hp; HS2, NS2, MR2; Uses smash, stomp and life drain; Summons red skeleton pirates
Runda Boss Rush end chest
- Math adv passes
- Enchant scrolls: Honorable, Look_expensive, Strong
- Enchant collection books 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
If you beat the dungeon with a top score, your name will be engraved on the tablet in the dungeon lobby for all to see!