Saimoe – Third Round Recap
Saimoe is on break today. Voting for block finals begins tomorrow.
Not moe enough for you?
#1 Hiiragi Tsukasa – 1080 votes
#2 Sanzenin Nagi – 889 votes
#1 Isurugi Noe – 972 votes
#2 Suzu – 555 votes
We’re now guaranteed four new semi-finalists since Rena, Nagi and Rika are all out, and Shinku wasn’t entered into this year’s tournament. Tsukasa is still going strong and has a pretty high chance of ending up in the final eight. Noe has received more and more votes as the tournament has progressed. She’ll have her hands full with Hinagiku in the H block finals.
My picks for 3rd round: 10-6
My predictions for 3rd round: 13-3
- Block A: Fuuko vs Hanyuu
- Block B: Kirino vs Mikan
- Block C: Kagami vs Kyou
- Block D: Tomoyo vs Miyako
- Block E: Shana vs Tamaki
- Block F: Nagisa vs Hayate
- Block G: Akari vs Tsukasa
- Block H: Noe vs Hinagiku
My original predictions
- Block A: Fate vs Hanyuu. I didn’t expect Fuuko to be this strong.
- Block B: Kirino vs Ryou. Bottom half of the draw was wide open and Mikan too advantage.
- Block C: Kagami vs Yuno. Yuno’s loss to Kana assured Kyou’s spot in the block final.
- Block D: Tomoyo vs Rena. Nooooo Rena!!!!! T_______T
- Block E: Shana vs Tamaki. Correct!
- Block F: Nagisa vs Yutaka. It’s quite possible that Nanoha and Fate’s losses propelled Hayate through.
- Block G: Akari vs Tsukasa. The easiest group to predict.
- Block H: Isumi vs Hinagiku. Noe has been surprising to say the least.